Aims & Objectives
- To impart education, general as well as vocational, to all irrespective of caste, creed and colour in pure, efficient & discipline atmosphere.
- To ensure all-round developement of personality through quality education by teachers of high physical intellectuall,cultural calibre with total dedication.
- To nurture our student into physically fit, mentally strong and emotionally balanced individuals who will excel as global citizens of tomorrow.
- To offer a board, balanced,coherent and relevant curriculum with high standard of teaching and learning .
- To help in developing adaptable, creative and motivated individuals who can take responsibility for their own learning and also work effectively in teams.
- To develop self-discipline and tolerance as well as respect for themselves and others.
- To foster positive, supportive and stimulating relationship with all members of the school community and the wider world.
- To provide a caring environment in which everyone feels that their efforts and contributions are valued.